Wednesday, August 02, 2006

yo, again.

ahh, i can't believe myself.



lol, i think i'll just slowly forget these stuff bah, its difficult to forget all at one go.

so complicated >.<

haha, but it actually gets rid of my boredom somehow.





hmm, i just found out i can concentrate so much better without msn and the computer switched on!

unfortunately, i had to go online to ask annia some stuff, and ended up chatting for more than 45 minutes =.=



great. another computer banning day for me tomorrow, until i can prove myself that i can concentrate on my studies.




i'm really dying, dnt makes my head spin. bevel gears are troublesom >.<

ahhwell, i still like dnt, because mr tay is such a nice teacher!



SO SAD, i will be missing dnt lessons very often due to physiotherapy ahhhhhhhhhhh





so long, i don't wanna type anymore, just that ms boh sucks, and almost everybody in this world has a blog.





oh, and people, my name is uncool, because 1/2 of it contains vowels. oh wow, that's nonsense ahahah. btw, my name is emma, good day.




~no computer=cannot survive~

No comments: